OFFICIAL AUTHORISED EU DEALER ** 1 YEAR Warranty
Importand note: This version is full assembled and tuned, and not like the DIY version that is disassembled and note tuned.
The V-Slider Pro is the culmination of that legacy. Designed for pro users who need practical and light gear, ready to carry the weight of a rigged professional camera and provide smooth, reliable camera movement, which adds great dynamic depth to the shots.
- Thick and sturdy all throughout. And yet, being almost entirely made of anodized aluminum, it feels very light and it takes little space.
- Available in the standard 100cm length, but also in shorter sizes, so it can be mounted on one single tripod for quick setup change.
- You can use the included range limiters to lock the slider into a shorter range of movement, to prevent it from tipping over if you need to get a shot and don't have time to set up adequate support.
- The included legs allow you to use the slider at ground level or on any flat surface. The feet height is adjustable, so you can level your slider.
- It can be easily motorized with the V-Motion Lite kit, making it the most affordable professional motorized slider on the market.
- Lightweight rail: 60cm, 100cm
- 3/8" Screw for Camera / Head fitting
- Heavy Duty Carriage Brake
- Robust Anodized Aluminium Frame and Rail
- Several 1/4" and 3/8'' threads on the underside, for mounting onto tripods
- 1/4'' and 3/8'' connection points for tripods underneath the legs
- 2 Ball Bearings in each wheel for huge load capacity
- Ultra strong polycarbonate wheels
- Indestructable 10mm thick carriage plate
- Range limiters / bumpers
- Easily upgradeable with the V-Motion Lite