This CNC constructed gear head is perceptively designed for independent and professional filmmakers & is perfect for numerous professional cameras. It can be installed on existing tripod with provided 100mm bowl and Mitchell mount.
Proaim Orion features weighted cranks for counter balancing technique to rest the crank where you left & free spin to keep crank spinning after few rotations.
It includes a locking mechanism that allows to use panning & tilting function together or separately as per your requirement. This geared head is perfect for any camera weighing under 25 kg/55lbs.
- Preferred choice of motion picture cameramen for decades.
- A relatively cheaper alternative for those pretty expensive fluid heads.
- Surprisingly accurate and easy tool to use
- The gear head provides precision control over your shots.
- Rock solid control on long lenses.
- Minimizes fishtailing on dollies and cranes.
- Repeatable moves without overshooting your mark.
- Performs 360° fluid pans and 35° tilts
- Payload capacity – up to 25kg/55lbs
- 100mm bowl mount & mitchell mount comes assembled
- Our Quality Assurance Gurrantee
|Crank Material||Forge Casting|
|Load Capacity||25kg / 55lb|
|Tripod Mounting||Mitchell base, 100mm bowl|
|Product Weight||16.5kg / 36.3lb|
|Camera Plate (l x b)||21.5 x 13 cm|
|Tilting Rounds||At Fast Speed: 25 & At Slow Speed: 14|
|Panning Rounds||At Fast Speed: 112 & At Slow Speed: 57|
|Tilting Degree/ Round||At Fast Speed: 2.5 Degree/Round & At Slow Speed: 1.4 Degree/Round|
|Panning Degree/ Round||At Fast Speed: 6.3 Degree/Round & At Slow Speed: 3.2 Degree/Round|
|Camera Mounting||3/8”- 16|