The D610’s FX-format CMOS image sensor yields wide dynamic range and exquisite sharpness, which NIKKOR lenses help draw out to their fullest potential. The EXPEED 3 image-processing engine effortlessly handles the sensor’s large data files, while in-camera Picture Control tailors the individual look and feel of your stills and videos. These four assets are vital elements for creating the images you want.
Thanks to the high-speed performance of the EXPEED 3 image-processing engine and an exclusive driving mechanism that drives the mirror independently, the D610 is capable of high-speed continuous shooting at approx. 6 fps in FX format, for up to 100 shots.
The D610’s optical viewfinder features approx. 100% frame coverage that enables confirmation of the entire large image area of FX format for precise composition. And approx. 0.7x* magnification allows easy viewing of all the visual elements including the viewfinder information display. The frame coverage and magnification are the same as those of the D4 and D3 series, realizing comfortable shooting.
Supported Languages: Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- The Nikon FX-format CMOS sensor (35.9 x 24.0 mm) with 24.3 effective megapixels delivers stable, high image quality.
- EXPEED 3 image-processing engine, the same as used for the D4 and D800 series, realizes superior high-speed processing performance.
- The D610’s Picture Control system lets you fine-tune sharpening, contrast, saturation, hue, and various adjustments for Monochrome, etc. in both still images and movies according to your preference.
- The D610’s new Qc (quiet continuous) shutter-release mode reduces mirror noise while still offering up to 3 fps*, for maximum discretion.
- *Based on CIPA Guidelines.
- With seven focus points compatible with f/8, precise focusing is possible even when attaching a 2.0x teleconverter to telephoto lenses with a maximum aperture of f/4.
- Scene Recognition System recognizes the subject’s situation accurately prior to shooting and enables precise auto control.
- Inheriting an array of specifications and functions equivalent to those of the D4 and D800 series, the D610 combines them in a remarkably small and light camera body.
- SD memory card double slots compatible with high-speed SDXC and UHS-I.
- Time-lapse photography lets you shoot automatically at designated intervals and save as a movie to replay slow-moving activity at high speed.
- The D610’s built-in flash incorporates a commander function that supports Advanced Wireless Lighting.
- Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera Body Only Black
- Body Cap
- Eyepiece Cap