Designed for videographers and action photographers alike, the Fujifilm X-T3 is a versatile mirrorless camera characterized by its high-speed performance, more-than-capable imaging, and multimedia flexibility. Revolving around a newly developed image sensor and processor, both high-resolution stills and 4K video can be recorded while an apt autofocus system delivers quick and accurate focusing performance. The sensor, a 26.1MP APS-C-format X-Trans CMOS 4, features a back-illuminated design, to promote greater image quality throughout the sensitivity range, along with an expansive 2.16m-point phase-detection autofocus system for quick, precise AF performance and subject tracking. Complementing the imaging and focusing is the X-Processor 4, which uses four CPUs for faster image processing as well as continuous shooting up to 11 fps with a mechanical shutter, 30 fps shooting at a 1.25x crop and electronic shutter, and internal 4K60p 10-bit video recording.
Bundled with the camera body is a versatile zoom that covers many different scenarios. The XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS lens features a 27-84mm equivalent focal length that covers wide angle to telephoto perspectives with ease. The f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range ensures both speed and compactness in terms of design and it features three aspherical and one extra low dispersion element for combating aberrations. Also, a linear autofocus motor ensures fast performance while an optical image stabilizer will limit the effects of camera shake.
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
- UHD 4K60 Video; F-Log Gamma & 10-Bit Out
- 2.16m-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- 0.75x 3.69m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- Extended ISO 80-51200, 30 fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi; Sports Finder Mode
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium-Alloy Body
- XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens
- Fujifilm X-T3 Digital Camera Black + 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R OIS Lens (Silver)