Flycam Placid, a two axis spring arm ensures stability and smoothness by controlling the vibrations. It works great with the gimbal rigs like Free fly Mövi or most other gimbal rigs.
- BODY MOUNTED SUPPORT SYSTEM that lets your camera rig Perform Variety of Movements with Stability & Comfort.
- 2-AXIS STABILIZING SPRING ARM Controls Vibrations & Delivers Smooth Movements.
- VENTILATED SOFT PADDED VEST Relieves Your Shoulders and Back from Strain.
- POWERFUL SUSPENSION LINE Keeps Your Setup Safe & gives HANDS FREE OPERATION.
- PERFECT PARTNER for all DV/HDV/DSLR Video Camcorders between 3-7.5 kg / 6.6-16.5lb
- PROTECTIVE BAGPACK included for easy transportation.
A Professional Ergonomic Stabilizing Camera Support which ensures comfort & lets you shoot 24×7. The Body Vest is made with soft padded breathable fabric which provides immense comfort. Another great feature of the vest is that it has flexible belt system & adjustable vest rods on sides which allow easy fit for all body types. The body-mounted support system comes with a powerful suspension rope which is attached to your camera with a rubber-grip hook. The rope enables you to take the ground level shots. It also delivers the hands-free operation giving absolute rest to the hands while retaining stability and control. Flowline is properly packed in a protective bag pack to ensure the safety of the product & for travel convenience.
The FLOWLINE placid is a two-axis spring arm stabilizer that attaches at the end of the flowline arm. It smoothen video results by mitigating vertical vibrations induced by walking or running during a tracking shot. It also stabilizes side to side motion in similar tracking situations by counter-pivoting around its center axis. It also allows you to go from high to low mode and to control the vertical and side to side stabilization simultaneously.
You can change the tension spring according to weight of your camera setup whether it is low, medium or heavy one as mentioned in the picture.