– Unbalanced XLR to 3.5mm Cable, It’s ideal for connecting an XLR microphone to the 3.5mm mini input of a digital camcorder, DSLR camera, or computer sound card.(Note: Microphone must be separately powered)
– Combines 3.5mm Left and Right Channels Into XLR Single Mono Feed
– High strength aluminum alloy die-cast housing, Nickel-plated connections, Oxygen-free copper(OFC) core to deliver pristine sound.
– Gold Plated connector, soft PVC jacket, strong and durable, good thick, but flexible
– Great Connecting For iPhone, iPad, or Any 3.5mm Audio Output to a Powered Speaker
– Cable Length:Approx .20cm/7.87″