– 3-Pin XLR Plug to 6.35mm Stereo Plug Adapter converts a 3-Pin XLR Jack to a 6.35mm Stereo Plug.
– All metal construction with nickel-plated connectors.
– This adapter is frequently used by musicians in a studio as well as during live performance.
– This adapter is primarily used with professional audio and video equipment.
– Also frequently used with studio equipment.Can be applied on microphone connections/audio electronics, amplifiers and cabling applications.
– Helpful accessory for performing live musicians.
– Connection A: 3-Pin XLR Jack (Female)
– Connection B: 6.35mm 1/4″ Stereo Jack (Female)
– Cable Length:Approx. 0.2m