The BY-WXLR8 plug-on transmitter works with BOYA BY-WM8 PRO-K2 (k1) receiver,which easily plugs onto any microphone with XLR connection.
The BY-WXLR8 Plug-On XLR Transmitter for BOYA BY-WM8 PRO-K2 (k1) UHF Wireless Mic System. Allows you to connect any XLR microphone the the BY-WM6 and BY-WM8 wireless receiver. It features an easy to read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth, a Mic/Line/MIX switchable inputs, and digital circuitry, Rugged reinforced construction, and it’s suitable for DSLR cameras for videography, field recording, broadcast TV, and electronic news gathering (ENG) applications.
- UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- A high-contrast OLED display offers a wider viewing angle than an LCD and is easy to see in low-light environments.
- It features an OLED display with information on level, battery status, mute, and channel selection.
- Power the transmitter via AA batteries, rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- The pilot tone control enables you to maintain the integrity of your audio and avoid bothersome interference
- Programmable Mute function
- Locked XLR plug and 3.5mm plug avoids accidental changing of settings
- Compatible with microphone supporting 3.5mm TRS or XLR connection points
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to many requirements
· UHF transmission with 48 channels
· A or B channel group for selection
· Compatible with BY-WM6 Receiver and BY-WM8 Receiver
· Auto-Lock Prevents Accidental Adjustment
· OLED Display
· Locking XLR & 3.5mm TRS Inputs
· Operation range can reach up to 100m
· Selectable Mic, Line Input, MIX Input
· Powered by one Two AA Batteries
|Channel group:||A or B|
|Carrier Frequency Range:||576.39 MHz-595.66 MHz (Channel group: B )|
556.71 MHz-575.98 MHz (Channel group: A )
|RF output power:||≤10 mW|
|Audio input connector:||XLR|
|Operation range:||100m (300')(without obstacle)|
|Weight:||162g (without batteries)|